No Matches Found
Ann Arbor Real Estate AgentsWhether you come to the Ann Arbor area for educational and family purposes or other reasons, you may find yourself wanting to stay and make a life here. Home to 121,500 people, Ann Arbor is the seat of Washtenaw County and home of the University of Michigan and several high-tech companies. If you’re looking for your first apartment or are ready to invest in a single-family home here, call Ann Arbor real estate agent Matt Dejanovich, whose knowledge and passion for properties in the area are unmatched.
New Homes in Ann Arbor, MIMany young professionals, families, and retirees are drawn to new homes in Ann Arbor, MI, because of its diverse job market, low crime rates, excellent public schools, rich culture, and beautiful parks. Plus, when it comes to styles of homes, there’s something for everyone — from quaint craftsman homes to elegant Tudor-style houses. With the average value of homes in Ann Arbor being $413,000 and rising, it’s no surprise that people are swarming the offices of local Ann Arbor real estate agents. What is it like living in a new home in Ann Arbor? It’s getting to live in a tree-lined neighborhood while enjoying trips to a bustling downtown area, visits with neighbors, strolls in well-preserved parks, and fulfilling work experiences. New homes on the market move fast, so buyers have to act quickly and get in touch with the best Ann Arbor real estate agents as soon as possible. Realtor Matt Dejanovich is ready to show you all the available properties in the most popular neighborhoods, including Huron, West Ann Arbor, Sister Lakes, Angell, and Central Ann Arbor.
About Ann Arbor Real EstateAnn Arbor ranked #1 on the 2018 Livability Best Places to Live list. Quality of life, diverse housing options, and low crime rates are just some of the features that make Ann Arbor a great place to put down roots. The city has been ranked the Areavibes #1 Big City in Michigan for education and employment. Ann Arbor, MI, real estate is in high demand, well exceeding the state and national averages. This is due in part to the city’s high concentration of professionals, drawn by the University of Michigan’s thriving academic, medical, and research activities. Although homes cost a bit more, they also appreciate steadily.
Universal AppealEnjoy peace and safety, whether you choose to live in a condo in the bustling downtown or want a home in a peaceful rural setting. Realtor Matt Dejanovich has worked with hundreds of clients over a 30-year career and has become an expert in buying and selling Ann Arbor, MI, real estate. Ann Arbor’s outstanding downtown is a mecca for local foodies and music buffs. Young singles come here to get work or go to college and stay to establish a family. However, empty nesters also find the thriving, walkable city irresistible. This diversity makes the city one of the most welcoming places to live.
Things to DoEnjoy the cosmopolitan vibe of Main Street, or explore the interesting architecture that reflects the city’s history as a home for millworkers and immigrants. Lushly canopied streets lead to a town thriving with live performances, including those at the University Musical Society, which hosts everything from live jazz to classical choral acts. Alternatively, the Ark’s 400-seat theater typically features American folk and new roots musicians. Ann Arbor is also less than an hour from Detroit, Michigan, and its rich cultural experiences, including the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, an array of museums, and a vast assortment of shops. With so much to do and explore, there’s never a dull moment in Ann Arbor.
Benefits of Hiring an Ann Arbor Real Estate Agent When Buying a HomeAnyone can skim through listings online, but no one can know and understand the intricacies of each property and the home buying process itself like a licensed real estate agent can. Whether you want a condo downtown or a home with a swimming pool, a buyer’s agent will help you find the perfect property. Here’s why you should consider hiring an Ann Arbor real estate agent like Matt Dejanovich:
- Save Time: An agent will understand the specifics of what you want in a house and will be able to help you properly weed out properties that don’t meet those criteria.
- A Better Price: Matt has lived and worked in the Ann Arbor area for several years and knows when the home’s price is too high for the neighborhood it is in. He will ensure you do not pay too much for a house.
- No Paperwork Mistakes: A realtor like Matt can ensure all offers and counteroffers are signed, complete, and recorded in a timely manner, so you don’t have to keep track of everything or worry about missing a deadline.
- Avoiding Closing Pitfalls: Issues can arise at any moment, but it’s especially detrimental when they sprout up in the final hours of the sale. Thankfully, a real estate agent can help you avoid these pitfalls by ensuring no title or financing issues well before the closing date.
- Making Requesting Repairs Easy: In some cases, a home you are interested in needs a little extra work. It can be challenging to request these repairs, but working with a realtor can make this process much easier. They will know which requests are reasonable and which problems will not break the deal if they are not fixed before the closing day.