Real Estate Services in Ann Arbor, MI
Today, Ann Arbor, MI, real estate is in high demand, which is great news for both home buyers and sellers in the area. Buyers have the opportunity to get a great deal, while sellers have plenty of prospects to choose from. No matter if you are looking to purchase your first home in Ypsilanti or sell your Dexter house to move to Ann Arbor, Michigan, real estate agent Matt Dejavonich can assist you. His experience and expertise are second-to-none, and he could help you negotiate the best deal.
Working with an agent that offers premier real estate services in Ann Arbor, MI, can ensure you get a beautiful home for a fantastic price. Whether you are drawn to the area’s quaint towns or bustling cities, you can find the ideal place to raise a family, work, and play with the help of a top real estate company.
Matt Dejavonich provides home buying and selling services in Ann Arbor, MI, and the following cities:
New Homes for Sale in Ann Arbor
For over 30 years, Matt Dejavonich has been working to hone his skills and techniques to be one of the leading residential real estate companies. Thanks to his hard work and passion for buying and selling properties, Matt’s real estate services in Ann Arbor, MI, are unparalleled. With his drive and value of creating personal connections with clients, Matt has helped people find new homes in Ann Arbor where they were able to establish a community and build lifelong memories.
Whether you want to invest in Ann Arbor, MI, real estate for your first, second, or vacation home, Matt is ready to guide you through the home buying process. He’ll show you all the best properties, take care of the paperwork, and facilitate the negotiations for you. Within a matter of time, you’ll have the keys to your new dream home.
Signs You’re Ready to Buy a New House
Buying a home is a huge milestone in life, but it’s also a significant financial investment. How do you know if you’re truly ready to take on the responsibilities of homeownership? Here are some key signs that you are in a good position to buy a new house and are ready to start interviewing Ann Arbor real estate agents:
- You have little to no debt. Before buying a house, consider how much debt you have. Do you owe a lot of money on your auto, student, or personal loans? While considering how much debt you already hold, take a look at your credit score. If it’s low, it may not be the best time to shop for a house.
- You have a stable income. Purchasing a house is a great financial commitment. Besides the hefty down payment, there are closing costs, property taxes, mortgage payments, and home maintenance and repair costs to consider. Make sure you feel confident you can handle these expenses with plenty of wiggle room in the event of an emergency before you reach out to real estate agencies.
- You’re ready to settle down. It’s best to stay in a home for at least five years before moving. Make sure you’re prepared to spend the next several years in one place.
If the above statements describe your situation, you’re ready to start the next chapter of your life. The first step on your new journey is connecting with a professional who offers real estate services in Ann Arbor, MI. Fortunately, you’re in the right place! Matt Dejanovich is a leading real estate agent in the area.
Best Real Estate Agents for Selling Properties in Ann Arbor
Due to his commitment to providing reliable and professional real estate services in Ann Arbor, MI, Matt has been able to sell more than $1 billion of real estate, and he can assist you in getting the best deal on your house. Based on your objectives, Matt creates solutions that are ethically sound and highly competitive. As your Ann Arbor real estate agent, Matt will price and sell your house in a matter of no time.
Is It Time to Sell Your House? Three Signs It Is
People decide to reach out to real estate companies for a variety of reasons. How do you know if selling your house is the right thing to do? Here are telltale signs that you should consider talking with a Michigan real estate agent to sell your home:
- It’s a seller’s market. If you’ve been in your home for a while and have been feeling like it’s time for something new, it may be a great time to get a new place, especially if it’s a seller’s market. This means you could get a nice profit on your current house.
- Your family has outgrown your starter home. When you first bought your house, you didn’t think you would stay there forever. Now, your kids are teenagers, and you have an in-law or two living with you. If it feels like the home is bursting at the seams, it’s time to get in touch with the top real estate companies in the Ann Arbor area to sell up.
- There’s a great deal of financial pressure resting on your shoulders. If it feels like you’re living outside of your means, it may be time to discuss selling your house with local real estate agencies. You could reduce your monthly costs by downsizing.
Looking for Real Estate Services in Ann Arbor, MI?
Anyone can browse through real estate websites for properties available in Ann Arbor and beyond, but these sites cannot offer the personal touch of a residential real estate company. If you’re ready to buy a home in Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester, Saline, or Ypsilanti, MI, you should hire the best real estate agent in the area. Matt Dejanovich can help you find your dream home with all the features you want and negotiate an amazing deal.
If you’re looking to sell your Ann Arbor house, Matt can assist with this as well. His listing, marketing, and negotiating techniques are unmatched, ensuring you have a pleasant home selling experience.
For more information about Matt’s real estate services, get in touch with him today!